Optimized Formula – Versatile and worldwide proven
Article No.: 11519
Waterborne 1-Component finish for wooden floors. For normal to heavy traffic residential areas and light commercial use. Excellent for renovation.
- Excellent chemical and abrasion resistance
- Very good resistance to black heel marks
- Powerful resistance to plasticisers from parquet adhesives
- Easy and safe application, no lap marks
- Full “Connected Systems” approval
- Low VOC content
- Low emissions, certified to EMICODE® EC2
Range of use:
Suitable for parquet and hardwood floors. For normal to heavy traffic residential areas and light commercial use. Excellent for renovation due to powerful resistance to plasticizers from parquet adhesives.
Types of floors
- The surface must be sanded properly, wood moisture content max. 12%.
- The floor must be dry and free from any old coatings, oil, grease, wax, silicone, sanding dust and other contaminants. Room temperature +15°C to +25°C, relative humidity 40% to 75%, material temperature +18°C to +25°C. Ensure working areas are adequately ventilated.
- Transfer material to a LOBATOOL varnish bucket before applying.
- Shake the contents well.
- Observe the general and, if available, the product-specific health and safety instructions. More specific information relating to GISCODE can be found in the usage instructions, which are available at www.wingis-online.de.
- This product is part of the LOBA and Wakol “Connected Systems”. The approved combinations with Wakol parquet adhesives may be found in the “Connected Systems Matrix”: www.loba.de/connected-systems
The product is supplied ready for use and must not be diluted!
Application tool/application rate
LOBATOOL roller Deluxe 120 / 100-120 ml(g)/m² = 8-10m²/l(kg)
LOBATOOL roller Microfaser 100-120 / 80-100 ml(g)/m² = 10-12m²/l(kg)
Able to recoat without intermediate sanding within the first 24 hours. After this time, an intermediate sanding is necessary. An intermediate sanding before the last application will achieve an even finish. Use LOBATOOL perforated pad P120 or finer, alternatively Sanding Net P120 or finer. Carefully remove dust before overcoating.
- Earliest possible recoating after 4-6 hours.
- Careful use possible after 4-6 hours.
- Earliest possible intermediate sanding after 8-10 hours.
- Light use after 24 hours.
- Full use and covering possible after 5 days.
- The floor can be covered earlier by using LOBATOOL Cover 400, for details see the TI for the product.
We recommend using a primer:
to minimise side bonding and to seal off wood constituents, e.g. in exotic timber.
- WS EasyPrime.
- PrimaSeal Plus (contains solvent).
Use on parquet and hardwood floors:
- Prepare and prime the substrate properly.
- Allow the primer to dry as specified.
- Apply by roller.
- Intermediate sanding.
- Apply second coating layer by roller.
Safety Data Sheet:
|11519 LOBADUR Viva halbmatt matt|